Sunday, July 27, 2014

Great day!

Today was an awesome day! I went up the Wiley Canyon Ward to see my friend EmRod give her farewell talk there, and to see Sister Kemp!! It was awesome (and a little awkward for me... haha but I honestly don't know why). 

From there, EmRod, my sister, and I went to the YSA ward. Good times there!

EmRod and I drove to my house, and dropped my sister off. Gilbert came with us. We ate a ton of ice cream. Then we all went down to the Los Angeles Temple Visitors' Center for a fireside. It was hosted/led by Maclain Nelson, who is an actor and producer. He produced and played Elder Propst in The Saratov Approach. It is such a good movie. The presence of the Spirit was so strong! Anyway, he's a really nice guy and I look forward to seeing more of his work. :)

Maclain Nelson and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment