Saturday, June 21, 2014

My First Mormon Wedding!

Today, I went to a Mormon wedding! It's the first time I've been to a Mormon wedding! It was awesome!
Tim Sands and Emily Ramirez were sealed in the temple for all time and eternity earlier today! Now Emily Ramirez will be known as Emily Sands! They are such a beautiful couple!

I am honestly a little sad because I feel like I was just barely starting to get to really know them. And now they are gone. But I am grateful they invited me, despite not really knowing me!

The reception was beautiful! It's hard to believe that it was in the Van Nuys stake center cultural hall, which mostly looks like a basketball court, as most cultural halls do. Her dad really did make the place look nice! I just might have to hire him when I get married someday ;)

Her family is great, too! They definitely know how to have a good time! They remind me so much of my extended family, except my family drinks, and her family doesn't! That just means the Ramirez family really knows how to have a good time, because they can party sober! :)

Overall, it was just a good time!

Nicky and Andrew are getting married in August, too! Weddings are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment