Tuesday, May 20, 2014

See ya later, Sister Olsen!

Today is transfer meeting, and Sister Olsen is getting transferred. :\

But Bishop Patton had invited me to have breakfast at their place today with the Sisternaries. Sister Olsen didn't know I was gonna be there. I kinda hid out in the living room while her and Sister Moore and Sister Young were in the kitchen. When I did enter the kitchen, I stood right next to her, but she didn't realize I was there for a good ten seconds. haha!

Her eyes were all red and puffy, so she had definitely been crying last night. I cried, too. She and Sister Moore were at FHE for maybe two minutes. When I drove home, I just started crying. My mom and my sisters gave me a weird look. I could tell they were thinking, "get over it." But Sister Olsen has become a friend to me, and I know I'm gonna miss her.

But, I also feel really blessed. She was in the Northridge YSA ward for six months, and I was in it for five of those. It's been fun! And I just know I'll be seeing her again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment