Thursday, April 3, 2014

I received my Patriarchal Blessing!

It was AWESOME! My youngest sister, Sofia, and Sister Olsen and Sister Moore went with me. As usual, the Sisternaries showed up late. Patriarch John has a sense of humor, so he told me to tell them not to let them into his house! But then he allowed them to be in his special-patriarchal-blessing-room during the blessing! It was so great. There were moments where he said certain things that made me nervous, but the Sisternaries were so excited about those same things; I could see their HUGE smiles from the corner of my eyes. haha!
I am so grateful that they were able to be there with me! I wanted to ask them as soon as I scheduled it, but I wasn't sure if it was normal, so I didn't. But last night they text me, and asked me if I would like them to join me! They said they got a prompting to ask! The Lord truly knows all! <3



Learn more about Patriarchal blessings by clicking the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment